Group of people hereafter called the Authors, joined for the happening (here
and after called the Event), hereby agree to allow participation in
the Event for any person (hereafter called the Participant) willing to
comply with the following set of rules (hereafter called the Terms).
1. Participant manifests his will to participate in the Event by the registration
on the web site of the event.
2. By this registration the Participant’s declares that he has read
and agreed to follow the Event’s rules as well as disclaims the
Authors from any responsibility for Participant’s life and actions
during the Event. The Authors provide that the rules are few and
necessary only to make Velonotte possible for maximal number of
3. All registered Participants are equal during the Event.
4. The Authors provide the cultural and historical information to the Participants in volume limited by Authors' will solely.
5. The Participants can not at any circumstance distribute or
circulate the information received from the Authors being their
intellectual property without written consent from the Authors.
7. The Participant agrees to participate in the Event at his own peril
and at his own expense.
8. The Participant travels to the place of Event on his own and
defines the amount of spending during the event without Author’s
assistance. The Terms oblige the Participant to state that he is
solely responsible for his life, his health his physical and
economical safety as well as any other risks which may incur during
9. The Participant agrees to comply to any safety rules that are
applicable according to the Terms, the Law of Great Britain or
the country of Event as well as the common sense.
I wish you a pleasant journey... and see you in London!
Sergey Nikitin/ London Velonotte